•The Camden Poster Commission: Swiss Cottage Library
•The Stone Space Gallery, London: Hotel Pavot (Solo)
• 8 Emerald St, London: All&Some
• Exhibitionist Hotel, London: Art Gemini Prize 2021. Winner of the sculpture prize.
• Ovada, Oxford: Unprecedented Curated by Katie Taylor & Sarah Mossop.
• Zabludowicz Collection, (Virtual due to Covid) London Women's Lockdown Art Exhibition Curated by Frances Borzello, Susie Orbach and Lizzie Neilson.
• TOD Gallery, Kent. Works in Paper Virtual Solo Show: 4&Twenty
• SFSA London. No Format Gallery: Painting Open
• APT Gallery London: Creekside Open Curated by Sacha Craddock
• Hampstead School of Art London: Spring
• ArtHouse1 London: Massaging The Medium
• 12 Star Gallery London: Inter-Railing Curated by Paul Ryan
• Montage Gallery London: Unseen
• 84 Hatton Garden, London. The Waiting Room: The Unknown & Unseen
• The Institute of Mental Health, University of Nottingham: Recovery
• Kingsgate Workshop Trust, London: Microtopia
• Lauderdale House, London: Drawing The Line
• Kingsgate Workshops Trust, London: Winter Show.
•The Mall Galleries, London: The Discerning Eye. Curated by Paul Randall-Page
• Art House Westbourne: Leg-Works
• Art House, Westbourne: Issues of Identity.
• Royal Society of British Sculptors, London: RBS Annual Show
• Lewisham Arthouse, London: Power Play
• Jelly Leg'd Chicken Arts Gallery, Reading: Drawing Show
• Canary Wharf Display Case, London: ART Spoken
• National Gallery, London: Staff Exhibition
• Carpenter's Road Studios, London: The Whitechapel Open
• Henry Street Settlement, Abrons Arts Center, New York, USA: Fresh A.I.R at 20
• Henry Street Settlement, Abrons Arts Center, New York, USA: Open Studio'94-'95
• Tribeca 148 Gallery, NY: Mass Exposure
• Barrett House, Poughkeepsie, NY: New Directions '94. Curated by Brooke Rapaport
• Henry Street Settlement, Abrons Arts Center, New York, USA: Partial to Paper
• Viridian Gellery, NY: Curated by Elizabeth Sussman
• The Arts League, Philadelphia, PA: Faculty Plus One
• Pindar Gallery, NY: Curated by Chalotta Kotic
• The Arts League, Philadelphia, PA: Through The Looking Glass (Solo)
• Muse Gallery, Philadelphia: Wailing Wall
• Third Street Gallery, Philadelphia: Earth Day
• 1015 Arch Street, Philadelphia: Nipples On Fire
• Kunst Akademie, Karlsruhe, Germany: Solo
• Morley Gallery, London: Loughborough Paints
1988 - 1991
Master of Fine Arts, University of Pennsylvania. Philadelphia, USA.
1982 - 1985
Bachelor of Fine Art, Loughborough College of Art and Design, Loughborough, England.
Awarded First Class BA (Hons).
1981 - 1982
Foundation in Art Course, Harrow School of Art, London, England.
1994 - 1995
Artist in Residence Work Space Program, Henry Street Settlement, New York, USA.
1986 - 1987
Staatliche Akademie der Bildenden Kunste, Karlsruhe, Germany
Flux Review, Issue #7
Considering Art Podcast Interview with Bob Chaundy
Waves, Purcell Magazine: pages 40-42
An issue of Identity: Reconstructing the Self, Images by Women Artists, 1970 - Present.
Gender Institute, Marymount Manhattan College, New York.Images included in seminar.
Montgomery's Lines: Ross' Objects. Welcomat, Phiiadelphia, USA.
Art at Work, Steppin Out, England. Page15 Issue 4, July August.